Quality Control Procedures
At PatientCalls, we believe the overall quality of the phone calls we answer is the absolute backbone of our business. We look and listen for outstanding competence in communication and overall customer satisfaction. We strive to provide attentive, friendly, and respectful customer service for all of our callers, every time.
All calls are monitored daily to ensure that our customers’ patients receive exceptional service and assistance.
Our quality assurance staff listens for overall consistency from beginning to the end of the call and ensures that agents assist all callers with a professional and courteous demeanor at all times. We also provide feedback accordingly to alert the management of situations that need to be addressed immediately.
This is what our quality control department looks for when analyzing a call:
- Does the agent answer calls professionally and with a pleasant tone?
- Are callers correctly identified in the message?
- How does the caller respond to the agent’s assistance?
- Does the agent use proper phone etiquette and grammar?
- Are agents taking complete and detailed messages?
- Is the agent paraphrasing message and confirming pertinent details?
- Does the agent provide clear and informative communication?
- What is the overall quality of the call?
Staff Training for HIPAA Compliance & Privacy Regulations
PatientCalls trains and tests our staff periodically regarding HIPAA privacy and security regulations, as well as best practices. We also implement daily training procedures that are fully integrated into our CRM application requiring agents’ acknowledgment prior to logging off of their work shift.
Satisfaction Reporting for Clients
We then organize weekly reports to track success and overall customer and caller satisfaction as well as monitoring for overall efficiency and consistency. Our goal is to ensure that agents are following company procedures and standards.