Caring for the littlest patients can be challenging and it’s surely a 24-hour job. Concerned parents expect round-the-clock assistance and a fast response whenever their child isn’t feeling well – during the week and on the weekend. Having a reliable mode of communication between families and medical staff is critical to managing the demands of pediatric patients.
Utilizing a pediatric call center helps build trust in the service that your regular staff provides by increasing availability and access for patients and their families. Whether they are worried about a fever or just need to schedule a check-up, parents are assured that they can reach your medical practice. This dependable service provides peace of mind that their call will be handled in a timely fashion with professionalism and compassion.
Flexible Pediatrician Call Management Solutions Nationwide
PatientCalls strictly follows all the guidelines for HIPAA compliance and securely handling protected health information. Our professionally trained, HIPAA-compliant agents are ready to help your practice become more efficient with flexible call answering solutions for your pediatric office.
Our Pediatric Answering Service Options Include:
- Handling low-priority calls that take up valuable time of internal staff, such as scheduling and reminders.
- Triaging emergency calls and priority calls to on-call staff according to specific instructions.
- Extending availability past regular office hours – evenings, weekends, holidays or 24/7.
- Real-time message delivery to on-call doctors and staff.
- Spanish and bilingual answering services.
For pediatric practices, the advantage is clear. It’s possible to augment your full-time staff with a call answering service at a fraction of the cost associated with a receptionist. Working together, our agents and your existing staff can provide seamless services focused on the health and wellness of the babies and children in your care.