eClinicalWorks Phone Answering & Scheduling EMR Integration
Seamless communication means better patient care.
PatientCalls phone answering services and scheduling platform integrate with your existing electronic medical record system. EMR integration helps us provide streamlined operations between our call answering agents, your staff, and the office.
As the largest cloud-based EHR system, eClinicalWorks is used by more than 30,000 doctors and nurse practitioners as well as 850,000 medical professionals around the globe. It unifies digital communications and simplifies the workflow between healthcare providers and pharmacies, labs, and suppliers. This is why at PatientCalls, we made sure that our scheduling and medical answering platform integrates seamlessly into existing eClinicalWorks program versions. Plus, our staff provides full ECW help setting up call center services.
eClinicalWorks EMR Integration Features for Answering Service
When you partner with PatientCalls as a new client, we work together with your staff to quickly build a reliable, integrated platform. The goal is to ensure that we leverage existing technology to increase efficiency for your medical practice and make work easier for your staff.
eClinicalWorks Answering Service Integration Process
“What’s next?” We provide full eClinical Works integration support, every step of the way. Once you sign up for ECW call center services with PatientCalls, here’s the type of all-around support that you can expect as our customer:
- Initial consultation.
- Discovery of your office’s daily operations and internal technical setup.
- Integration and collaborative training.
- Go-Live with your customized, integrated ECW answering service!
Advantages of Working with PatientCalls
- Our system was designed to provide clear information for everyone using the system and real-time updates through the platform that your staff is already comfortable using.
- There is no need to purchase new programs. Our software integrates directly with the eClinicalWorks EHR to which you are accustomed.
- Updates to patient information and appointments are made and visible immediately.
- Consistent management of incoming calls and appointment scheduling translates to more efficient operations in any medical environment.
- All communications and data are stored, handled, and transmitted through a secure, HIPAA-compliant digital infrastructure.
PatientCalls has dependable ECW answering service and appointment scheduling integrations.