23 Latest Hospital, Health System Executive Moves
There’s a lot happening within the hospital and health system right now and here are some of the biggest executive moves out there right now, as reported by Becker’s Hospital Review (with the most recent first):
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston is changing up its leadership, with Peter Healy moving from president and CEO of the hospital in Milton, Mass., to president of its Boston campus effective Jan. 1.
- Parkland in Dallas has a new executive vice president and COO, who will be David Lopez.
- Penney Burlingame Deal has been named CEO of Onslow Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville, N.C.
- Thomas “Tim” Stover, MD, has retired as president and CEO of Cleveland Clinic Akron (Ohio) General.
- Brian Davidson, MD, has been named president of St. Mary’s Medical Center in Grand Junction, Colorado.
- CEO of Effingham Health System in Springfield, GA, Norma Jean Morgan, retired abruptly.
- Effective June 15, Gary L. Landstom, PhD, RN, was named interim CEO of Windsor, VT.-based Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center.
- Mike Mullins was appointed to lead St. Louis-based Ascension’s Kansas operations.
- Mujtaba Ali-Khan, DO has joined the C-suite at Conroe (Texas) Regional Medical Center as their first-ever CMO.
Deborah Locklair has been named Claredon Healthy System’s in Manning, S.C, CEO and administrator.
- Lewis Seifert is now the CFO of Altamonte Springs’s Fla-based Adventist Health System’s CFO of its multi-state division.
- Marin General Hospital in Greenbrae, Cal., has given Liz Kolcun its chief development officer.
- Audrey Gregory, PhD, MSN, BSN, RN is now the CEO of Saint Francis Hospital in Memphis, Tenn.
- Melinda S. Hancook is the new senior vice president and CFO of Virgina Commonwealth University Health System in Richmond, Virginia.
- Jim Woodward has been named St. Mary Medical Center’s new president and CEO in Langhorne, PA.
- The University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Chestertown’s new executive director is Scott Burleson.
- Chris Olsen has left his position at CFO of St. Charles Parish Hospital in Luling, La., for another position.
- Dirk Stanley, MD, is UConn Health’s first-ever CMIO in Farmington, Conn.
- A. Marc Harrison, MD, is now the president and CEO of Salt Lake City-based Intermountain Healthcare.
- Michael Beck is now the chief administrative officer of Mission Hospital Laguna Beach, CA, as named by St. Joseph Hoag Health in Irvine.
- Dan DeBarba has resigned as executive vice president of Western Connecticut Health Network and president of Danbury and New Milford hospitals in Conn.
- David Darden has resigned as CEO of Raleigh General Hospital in Beckley, W. VA.
- Mohan Suntha, MD, has been named president and CEO of University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore.
PatientCalls has been a leader in the medical answering service field for over 15 years providing answering services with top rated quality and expertise to those in need of optimizing their organizations' time and communications. Call PatientCalls today and ask for more information regarding our 14-day risk free trial and custom flat rate monthly price plans.