Quality Control Procedures
At PatientCalls, we believe the overall quality of the phone calls we answer are the absolute backbone of our business. All calls are monitored daily to ensure that all Callers receive exceptional service and assistance. Our Quality Assurance staff listens for overall consistency from beginning to end of call and ensure that Agents assist all callers with a professional and courteous demeanor at all times. We listen to calls and provide feedback accordingly to alert management of situations that need to be addressed immediately. We then organize weekly reports to track success and overall customer/caller satisfaction as well as monitoring for overall efficiency and consistency. Our goal is to ensure that Agents are following company procedures & standards.
The following are items our quality control department looks for when analyzing the total quality score of a call.
- Answer / Greeting : Agent must answer calls with pleasant and professional tone.
- Are callers correctly identified in message ( Specific company , Title)?
- Callers Demeanor : Callers overall response to Agents assistance.
- Considerations: Tone , Speech , and appropriate grammar.
- Are Agents taking complete and detailed messages?
- Did Agent paraphrase message and confirm all pertinent message details and accurate spelling?
- Were Agents helpful and courteous with assistance with clear and informative communication?
- Helpful , Courteous , and Pleasant closing?
- Overall quality of the call.
We look and listen for outstanding competence in communication and overall customer satisfaction.
We strive to provide attentive, friendly, and respectful customer service for all of our callers,